Wednesday, March 29, 2006

11 Years!!

Excuse me as I wipe the throw up off my computer after reading my brother's last comment. I haven't seen cheese like that since the Donnie and Marie Reunion Tour.

Your birthday has not slipped my mind, Older and Wiser, but I can't very well post what YOU want for YOUR birthday on MY blog. That would be connectional and I think you know how that's discouraged around here. No, no, how could I ever forget my brother's birthday, which is two months and ELEVEN YEARS!!!!!! before mine.

Anyway, Tyler's coming up this weekend and I'm pretty stoked. For those new to the life of Brad, Tyler O'Banion is my best friend whom I've known since 7th grade. Sports came and went, music tastes changed, we each spent time locked into high school relationships that, apparently, everyone else knew wouldn't work, but we haven't changed. Norm Stewart basketball camp and we've never looked back. So, it'll be great to spend some time with him before he gets married and I never see him again.

What else, what else? Well, I had my District Council of Ordained Ministry committee meeting yesterday and I still have a job, so that's good. I got two how's your father's, two how's your grandfather's and even one how's your brother. But, we got into the meeting and good ol' Steve Campbell, the boss of both me and my brother who has changed both our diapers, said that most of the family stuff is in my head, that he and the board don't have any expectations for me, and that they recognize the unique gifts I bring to the table. So, that was nice to hear.

I got King Kong and watched all 3 hours and 8 minutes of it after this meeting. I watched some of the bonus features and still think Andy Serkis, who gave us the motion footage for Gollum and King Kong, should get an Acadamy Award.

Well, I think that's all the rambling info I can come up with for today, I hope all is well with everyone out there in blogland,

Oh, and in case I forget, Happy Birthday Big Bro,
Younger and Stronger,
Brad

4 comments:

Andy B. said...

Lies! Lies! Lies!
Steve Campbell NEVER changed my diapers. (Sometimes, there are advantages to being older.) Steve Campbell didn't even know me until I was like four years old or something, by which time I had been potty trained for like two or three months at least.
Poopy on you,
Andy B.

Anonymous said...

Andy, Steve did wipe your bottom. Pop

Adam Caldwell said...

Brad...here is your next goal for the old guitar:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=u5SfcHnqUCU

Check it out.

Anonymous said...

Brad - Time for another blog from you! cb