Sunday, December 30, 2007

Brad's New Years Resolutions

For New Years 2008, I've decided to do things a bit more concretely. Usually, it's the generals-lose weight, read more, etc. This time, however, I've broken it into Brad's every day of 2008 resolutions.

1. Wake up at 7:00 from Sunday to Thursday like normal people.
2. Eat breakfast like normal people.
3. Exercise @ least 1 hour a day.
4. Study seven days a week.
5. Write a piece for my rock song devotional book-1 piece a day and it'll be written in a year.
6. Walk Fiona every day.
7. Do something for both churches every day. (I work hard, but not EVERY day)
8. Do something special for Lindsey every day.
9. Record my receipts every night.
10. Go to sleep before midnight like normal people.

Well, there you go. I guess we'll see how long it lasts this year. I hope everybody had a great Christmas and has a great New Year!

Peace in the Middle East, B

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice. And I resolve to comment once in a while, when I check in. I will also try to be a better influence to those who sit near me in class.

Grace
Ron

Stephanie said...

Good resolutions!

Anonymous said...

It's been two weeks. I'm just wondering how your resolutions are going. It takes disipline but it pays dividends, too. Dad