Friday, February 24, 2006

Everybody's Workin' for the Weekend

Hey everybody,
Well, the ski trip has come and gone and, aparently, skiing just isn't my thing. I got sick after the first day and didn't ski. Thus, I've been sick all week and still am not 100%. Note to self and all in reading range: NEVER MAKE FRIDAY THE FIRST DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WORK!! It sucks. I'm pretty excited for the weekend. I've been watching Lost since the beginning and Lindsey and I are going to have a Lost weekend with Red Lobster, island drinks and the complete first season of Lost on DVD, stretched over two days of course. And, this Sunday i'm preaching and playing drums and Mom, Amanda and maybe Nanny will be here to hear me.

In other news, I bought an X-box, Halo and Halo 2 off a kid on the ski trip for $100. No, mom, i'm not neglecting my studies. No, Adams, i'm still not as good as you too.

Speaking of the two Adam's, funny story: So, there's this old person adventure day at our church on Fridays. In the hall is a table of old magazines, old people like they're magazines. And who do I see staring up at me from within the table, Carter Snow. Coming into work in the morning, and there's the Snowman, Mr. Missouri Conservationist, checking the clipboard in the forest. Pretty funny. I gave him a call and left a message.

I don't think there's much more going on. I apologize for the lengthy and rather ranting post last week. This country's in bad shape. And, as Dad said, it's not just that. Our world is in pretty sad shape right now. My friend Tom is recording a few songs for a demo. He calls his project "Compassion in Exile". Pretty fitting in think.

If anyone wants to help me save our environment and lessen our dependence on foreign oil by buying me a new Trailblazer or Tahoe that runs on that corn gas, let me know.

Brad

1 comment:

Adam Caldwell said...

Sweet buy dude! I talked to Carter on Saturday. Did he give you a call? He told me that he called you. See...I guess you should have gone on the mission trip instead of the ski trip. Ooohh Lost is gonna be good this Wednesday...too bad we will be traveling. Later Bro.