Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Noones, the captain of coolness

You don't know Noones, Andy?!?! Aw, man, he's like the coolest guy in the world! He lurks in the shadows of men's hearts and behind the dumpster of Chipotle behind my house. I've never seen his face and, yet, he's the most beautiful being I've ever seen. But, again, if he's gonna comment on my blog, I'm done, man. Done.

Brad

ps...Sorry, I've been watching Strong Bad this morning (which if you have some time at work, brotherman, go see homestarrunner.com) I know its sort of been played out ever since Todd Oberlin started thinking it was cool. But, it's still got the goods...the comedy goods, that is. Not, like, canned corn and milk.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You crack me up. Just be sure to study hard enough to get out of seminary on time. Unlike me...

Dennis

Anonymous said...

You crack me up also-- especially saying Todd Oberlin. . . .HAHAHA!!! Remember when we got Dr.Jefferies to watch Strongbad E-mails on the Smart Board? That was an awesome day!
Good luck with Noones. . .. :S

-Amber Boyce

Anonymous said...

so does everyone know about your blog now? I swear you get more comments then I do on Xanga where everyone is!!

Hope your holidays are going well!!

mt

Anonymous said...

Thanks man, thanks for the shout out! I haven't been on that website since...sophomore year. I guess you thought it was over played when I did watch it, oh well. Good to know you still know of me. See you around sometime!