Monday, December 12, 2005

Laughing Stock

Hey all,
I was watching Comedy Central's Last Laugh '05 this weekend, a show where famous comics, David Spade, Carlos Mencia, Sarah Silverman, etc, reflect comedically on the last year. Every comic on the show had at least one joke about Christians in their act. The Christians that are in the media, that is, the right wing blow hards and liberal fanatics, have made the Christian faith into a laughing stock. And, by the way, the jokes were true and HIIIIIlarious! Someone needs to step up and say, yeah, I'm a Christian and no I'm not crazy.

B

ps, I live for the validation of my peers; if noones gonna comment on my blogs, then I'm just gonna stop...so...uh!

5 comments:

Adam Caldwell said...

ummm...here's a comment:

comment

Andy B. said...

Who the heck is Noones?

Anonymous said...

Brad, two things. You need to find something to live for other than "the validation of your peers." And two, the someone to stand up is you, and me, and millions of others who make up God's church and live and work with integrity and faithfulness. You will not solve this issue. I love you. dad

Anonymous said...

Don't stop. Go deeper. Look inward instead of expounding on how you feel about what others are doing, saying, talking, etc. Then there will be something for us to comment about. I love you, too. Mom

Anonymous said...

PS - I'm sure that you were studying for finals while watching tv, right?