Wednesday, September 21, 2005

The Problem with Blogging

I suppose its time for the four of you who read my ramblings here on Zepplin Rules to get a little bit of justification in coming to visit me. I thank you for being interested in what I have to say, even though, as mother says, its the only way to really know how I'm thinking.

Here's the problem: I only have access to the internet at work. This problem in twofold.
1. I'm only at work for 5 hours a day every other day. There's this little thing called ministry that I've got to get done when I'm actually here. In charge of planning youth, organizing young adult ministries, safe sanctuaries training, and lots of other things keeps my hand off the keyboard.
2. When I'm at work, I'm usuallynot in a very insightful mood. I'm usually tired (I'm tired all the time now, I haven't figured out how to get my reading done without staying up til 2 am yet) and I've usually got my mind on work, not on theological, political, or personal themes.

So, thanks for sticking by me, and come by every once in a while. If I had access to the WWW at home, I'd happily participate in the Doogie Howser end of the day journaling, but, alas, I do not. What you see is what you get.....

thanks for understanding,
brad

ps: I'm still doing really well. Lindsey gets back this Sunday and I'm preaching that morning...big day! I'm happy, folks, and looking forward to what's in store for me around the corner!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please blog more. It's the only way I know what you are up to. Mom

Anonymous said...

Please blog more. It's the only way I know what you are up to. Mom