Thursday, August 04, 2005

Larry David Meets Cyberspace

So, I woke up around nine yesterday, like I usually do, and got ready for the day. On my way to work, I dropped off some shirts at the laundry. They're repaving the streets around my house and driving is kinda rough. I got to work at 10:00. I'm part time remember, I work 10 to 3. Checked my e-mail, checked my voice mail, checked my church mail. Sat around the office for awhile and answered some phone calls. I got paid, so then I went to the bank and home for lunch, which consisted of a yogurt cereal bar(yea!). Then I came back to church, on the way talking to my brother who had bailed his dog out from puppy jail and told me to blog, so when I got to the office, I did. We had staff meeting after lunch, and were led in a great devo by our custodian, Elton. Something about focusing, I don't know I wasn't really paying attention. Getting ready to start up all the fall programs. My program is called Transitions, the young adult group. We met last night. Actually, me and 7 girls met last night at Muddy's coffee shop. One of which is very cute, very cool, and seems to like me. I told her I got the Ghostbuster's box set the other day, and she immediately said she wanted to watch them. As long as the next movie marathon was Karate Kid. I told her I had Karate Kid. So, of course, I had to go buy Karate Kid. What we do for cute girls!! After coffee, I went home and played with the dog, played guitar, watched TV, and had trouble going to sleep. Around 2:30am I think I dosed off and up again at 9 and here I am.

Andy, you wanted a blog, you got it. Mom, her name is Lindsey, and its no big deal!


Blogging about Nothing,
B

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now what makes you think I wanted to know her name? But since you opened the subject - where is she from, How old is she and where does she work? Mom