Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Better Late Than Never

Never one to pass up a good old-fashioned bandwagon, I have finally jumped aboard this train called Blog. Prompted by my brother Andy, entertherainbow.blogspot.com, and my good friend Meghann, sorry Mgnnnn, haven't been to yours yet, I have decided to display my inner most thought and feelings to a world wide audience of web-surfers (if you think there should be an s after thought, you're wrong, i only have one inner most thought).

So, where to begin? My life has just changed in almost every aspect. I have moved to Kansas City from the wonderful town of Fayette, MO, 25 miles northwest of Columbia. There are about 2,000 people in Fayette on a good day, when CMU, my alma mater, is in session and it's not hunting season. So, my lifestyle has changed. I also moved from two small rural African American churches into a relatively large membership mostly white congregation. So, my professional (and spiritual) life has changed. I've moved away from my parents, really for the first time, and many very special friends. So, my social life has changed. And in the fall, I start at St. Paul School of Theology here in KC. So, my mental life has changed.

Other than that, not much going on....

Love Grace Peace,
Brad

1 comment:

Andy B. said...

Welcome! You can now claim that illustrious title of "Blogger." What the hell is with the title of your blog?
Shalom,
Older and Wiser