Wednesday, November 08, 2006

We did it!

Well, more accurately, THEY did it. Well, the nation, excluding myself and Mr. Mustoe, has spoken. They're tired of Republican Good Ol' Boys Club politics and the Democrats have resumed power. Now, maybe some more things can...not get done in Washington. Seriously, when do these people stop campaigning and starting doing some actual work. Congress works a little more than half the year. When they actually come to session, they work three day weeks. I'm happy at how the polls worked out, but let's see what happens next. I'm willing to bet that nothing really changes all that much. I put money on politicians remaining power-lusting, bribe-taking, ethic-lacking, talking heads.

Of course, you can see where I'm going with this. I think we should go back to theocracy and I should be appointed (anointed?) Holy American Emporer.

Sorry. Anyway, it's a good day. I hope it works out.

There's nothing you can do that can't be done,
B

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

BB,

Congradulations on jobs left undone to you and I.

I am a close friend of Claire McCaskil's personal pilot, thats kind of cool. I'm glad she won so he can keep gettin paid.

Adam Caldwell said...

you both suck...vote next time panzies

Mark said...

Hey, I didn't vote either, and I say you have a right in this country not to vote, and you have the right in this country to complain about the outcome. Whether you voted or not.