Wednesday, October 04, 2006

The Scarlet H

For Hypocrit.

If you look to the right, you'll see a little myspace logo in the link section.

If you look down a few entries, you'll see a rant about the dangers and evils of myspace.

So, strap that big fat red H on my chest, 'cause Brad's got a MySpace page!

Honestly, my friends don't e-mail me and myspace is the only way to keep up with them. And, having wireless internet in the classroom, throw in a disturbingly and impossibly scatterbrained teacher (seriously, I have no idea what this class is about, but I have a paper due in a month) and you get the recipe for Brad's myspace. That's right, I set it up in class (sorry, Mom).

So, do check out my MySpace page, if you want to. I promise this will not affect Bustle in your Hedgerow; I know how dependent all of you are on my words of wisdom and wit to get through your day.

Peace, B

No comments: