Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Doing the Blog World a Friggen' Service!

Hey guys, just a quick one today. I hope it'll get you a laugh. It's gray and rainy today and I'm working on a take home test. So, I needed one.

Do yourself a favor: Go to www.homestarrunner.com
Click on e-mail
Scroll down to an e-mail title "crying"
Watch and enjoy the story of Lil' Brudder

Also, I ordered two t-shirts today from busted tees.com (they're cheap, mom)
One features an anglo-Jesus flying through the air on a hang glider, an extatic look on his face, underneath the words:
What Wouldn't Jesus Do?

The second is a photo of an anglo-Jesus, sans facial hair: Jesus Shaves.
I think the sacralidge is justified because Jesus is clearly white and therefore not the real Jesus!

This lent, take a dump, fast, get closer to God, and remember to laugh,
Brad

ps, don't forget the homestar runner cartoon

3 comments:

Andy B. said...

I am currently sitting in stunned silence, unsure of whether to laugh or scream in fright.
Bizaare, dude.
- AB

Anonymous said...

what does friggin mean? I never found the crying e-mail. jb

Anonymous said...

Well, jb, I did find the email but am obviously too old to get it. It's one of the dumbest things I have ever wasted 5 minutes on! My attitude will not surprise andy b. or zepplin! cb