Wednesday, August 03, 2005

To Appease a Brother Blogger

Hi Friends and Neighbors,
This is an apology blog for webabsence as of late. Truth be told, there's not much going on right now. I'm trying to do as little as possible with my time until school starts and am succeeding beyond wildest expectation. I'm sure the insights will just start flowing through me after entering the world of the MDiv. So, expect more then. But for right now, just know that I'm spending more time at the park with Fiona, out friends, some old/some new, and just doing nothing, than I am thinking about blog worthy subjects.

More to come, Brad

4 comments:

Andy B. said...

Yeah, that's not all that'll be flowing through ya!

Bada BING!

Anonymous said...

Glad you are back Brad. I have to say this because I am your mother - Doing a little nothing is usually restful and pleasant. Doing a lot of nothing is boring. Doing nothing but nothing stifles creativity and is downright depressing. Love you. Mom

Andy B. said...

I think mom needs a blog. That was pretty good!
- Andy B.

Anonymous said...

What are you people doing up before 7 in the morning?!?!?!?!